REPORTS FOCUSED ON WESLEY WOLVERINE SOFTBALL
AS WELL AS RELATED FASTPITCH NEWS & INFORMATION

Wesley softball homepage: athletics.wesley.edu/sports/sball/index

Saturday, January 17, 2015

TIARRA MADDOX PROFILE

Player profile  
Tiarra Maddox aspires to coach,
become athletic director someday


Tiarra pivots to throw from the hot corner.
Here is a profile of Wesley Wolverine freshman #1 3B Tiarra Maddox (Bridgeville, DE).
  
Name: Tiarra Maddox.

Hometown: Bridgeville, Delaware.

Position: 3rd base.

Secondary Position: 2nd base.

High School: Sussex Tech 9th & 10th & Woobridge High 11th & 12th.

College graduation year:
2018.

College Major: Sports Management.

Plans After graduation:
Become an Athletic Director and coach on a high level someday.


Tiarra and friends celebrate success.

My passion off the field: Becoming a better person and helping others with my passion on the field.

What I like to do besides softball:
Besides softball I like meeting new people.

My favorite spot in college: My favorite spot at school is The Den.

Things I like to do: Go to the beach, shop and, travel.

What I did last summer: Last summer I played in a world series in Salisbury Maryland and my team has won the tournament two summers in a row. 

____________________________________________
CLICK HERE to read blog post titled Wolverine freshman
Tiarra Maddox picks up USSSA World Series trophy
           ____________________________________________

Bet advice I've received: Never give up, no matter how hard life gets no matter how much pain you feel. Pain will eventually subside, nothing remains forever, so keep going and don’t give up. 


Tiarra planning defensive strategy.
Favorite players: Natasha Watley, Mia Hamm, Derek Jeter, and Dwyane Wade.

Favorite Teams: Yankees, 49ers, and The Heat.

Favorite Book:
Loser by Jerry Spinelli.

Favorite Movie:
Save The Last Dance.

Favorite Quote:
“Play like a champion everyday”.

Who I would love to invite to dinner:
Kim Kardashian.

What is most important to me:
God Family Softball.